rand() function

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

rand() function

stonysmith
Does anyone happen to have a copy of OpenSCAD for Windows compiled with a copy of the rand() function in it?

Is there some place where recent compiles of OpenSCAD are available? The latest on openscad.org is dated back in May.

It's not that I can't (or won't) just go compile it for myself.. it's just that I reloaded windows and haven't gotten all the compiler tools re-installed yet.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: rand() function

Giles Bathgate-2

I submitted a patch to this mailing list but none of the maintainers have accepted this into svn as yet. If you want to use it you will have to apply my patch to the source and compile it yourself.( I will drop an email to kintel but I can't promise anything)

Regards

Giles

On 20 Sep 2010 19:47, <[hidden email]> wrote:

Does anyone happen to have a copy of OpenSCAD for Windows compiled with a copy of the rand() function in it?

Is there some place where recent compiles of OpenSCAD are available? The latest on openscad.org is dated back in May.

It's not that I can't (or won't) just go compile it for myself.. it's just that I reloaded windows and haven't gotten all the compiler tools re-installed yet.