more sweep() issues

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
more sweep() issues – I want to make horns similar to those shown in the first screen capture, below. I started out with sweep() but could not see how to incorpora...
If understood correctly your code, your variable my_path is a prebuilt transform path for sweep that does not include the necessary rotations of ...
First of all, the path_shape_transforms() I defined before may be simpler defined by: function path_shape_transforms(path, shape_transf, clos...
The code bellow illustrates the approach I described before. I had to write some additional helper functions. The initial parameters and other f...
Ronaldo: Thank you for your time!  I was able to get "my" shape fairly easily with your approach, and I could even create two objec...
Jon, let me remark some things before giving you advice. 1. your code produces self-intersection. Check this with F12. It will never pass CG...
Parkinbot: Thanks so much for your time!  I was able to get a solid object out of this, but when I changed the path to be the one that I am work...
Jon, of course you have adopt the example to your needs. To get more rotations you can use R_(anglex, anglez, anglez, Tx_(100, vec3D(circle...