dropbox redirect link to development snapshot broken.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

dropbox redirect link to development snapshot broken.

clothbot
Looks like the http://www.kintel.net/public/OpenSCAD-2011-09-12.dmg doesn't redirect to the correct dropbox link.

I tries http://dl.dropbox.com/u/595784/OpenSCAD-2011-09-12.dmg which 404's.

Changing that to http://dl.dropbox.com/u/595784/OpenSCAD-latest.dmg works.

Andrew.

--

"The future is already here.  It's just not very evenly distributed" -- William Gibson

Me: http://clothbot.com/wiki/



Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: dropbox redirect link to development snapshot broken.

kintel
Administrator
Found some internets in rural Hungary and fixed this. Turns out you can edit and commit files in the github web interface :)

On Wednesday, September 14, 2011, Andrew Plumb <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Looks like the http://www.kintel.net/public/OpenSCAD-2011-09-12.dmg doesn't redirect to the correct dropbox link.
>
> I tries http://dl.dropbox.com/u/595784/OpenSCAD-2011-09-12.dmg which 404's.
>
> Changing that to http://dl.dropbox.com/u/595784/OpenSCAD-latest.dmg works.
>
> Andrew.
>
> --
>
> "The future is already here.  It's just not very evenly distributed" -- William Gibson
>
> Me: http://clothbot.com/wiki/
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> OpenSCAD mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://rocklinux.net/mailman/listinfo/openscad
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: dropbox redirect link to development snapshot broken.

Brad Pitcher

I know! That's such a great feature of GitHub.

On Sep 14, 2011 2:20 PM, "Marius Kintel" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Found some internets in rural Hungary and fixed this. Turns out you can edit
> and commit files in the github web interface :)
>
> On Wednesday, September 14, 2011, Andrew Plumb <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Looks like the http://www.kintel.net/public/OpenSCAD-2011-09-12.dmgdoesn't redirect to the correct dropbox link.
>>
>> I tries http://dl.dropbox.com/u/595784/OpenSCAD-2011-09-12.dmg which
> 404's.
>>
>> Changing that to http://dl.dropbox.com/u/595784/OpenSCAD-latest.dmg works.
>>
>> Andrew.
>>
>> --
>>
>> "The future is already here. It's just not very evenly distributed" --
> William Gibson
>>
>> Me: http://clothbot.com/wiki/
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> OpenSCAD mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://rocklinux.net/mailman/listinfo/openscad
>>