I just want to show my parametric fan duct design, which I have been working
on for a little while. It is made for my 3d printer design, but it is highly
parametric so could easily be adapted for use elsewhere.
My goal was to achieve a data-driven design, where a few data points define
the air flow path.
I've used splines in combination with sweep/skin to interpolate both the
flow path and the shape of the fan duct tubes.
Thanks to Parkinbot for his great nSpline library!
I've also used a few other interesting functions, such as a "headered" array
approach w/helper functions that allow you to index into the array without