2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Mobile users? Do you use them - want an Add-on? POLL HERE

MichaelAtOz
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Nabble has an "Add-on that provides a better "new topic" and "reply" interfaces for mobile users. Posting new messages from cell phones (or any device with a small screen) will be easier with this module. Only mobile users will see the optimized pages (other users will still see the default new topic and reply pages)."

I have no idea if it is worthwhile.

I haven't done a poll here before, so I hope this works...

You can select multiple answers, and change your vote (some how, I just checked the box)
So if you want to, select at least 4., then 5. or 6. depending on how it goes...

Do you use mobile devices here?
You can select up to 2 options.
Admin - PM me if you need anything,
or if I've done something stupid...

Unless specifically shown otherwise above, my contribution is in the Public Domain; to the extent possible under law, I have waived all copyright and related or neighbouring rights to this work.
Obviously inclusion of works of previous authors is not included in the above.

The TPP is no simple “trade agreement.” Fight it! http://www.ourfairdeal.org/ time is running out!
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Mobile users? Do you use them - want an Add-on? POLL HERE

MichaelAtOz
Administrator
Good, nobody interested in mobile add-on, or polls...
Admin - PM me if you need anything,
or if I've done something stupid...

Unless specifically shown otherwise above, my contribution is in the Public Domain; to the extent possible under law, I have waived all copyright and related or neighbouring rights to this work.
Obviously inclusion of works of previous authors is not included in the above.

The TPP is no simple “trade agreement.” Fight it! http://www.ourfairdeal.org/ time is running out!