How to print code, and picture of project.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How to print code, and picture of project.

John Doner
This post has NOT been accepted by the mailing list yet.
I cannot find any command in the menus of OpenSCAD that allows me to print out the code, or a picture of the project I'm working on.  Surely there must be some way?

Thanks in advace for any information.

John Doner
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: How to print code, and picture of project.

MichaelAtOz
Administrator
John Doner wrote
I cannot find any command in the menus of OpenSCAD that allows me to print out the code, or a picture of the project I'm working on.  Surely there must be some way?

Thanks in advace for any information.

John Doner
Hi John,
Your post is still flagged as "This post has NOT been accepted by the mailing list yet", so nobody gets it unless they look.
You need to subscribe to the mailing list, and CLICK THE LINK in the registration email (check your spam folder).

Re printing. No you can't, that may be an oversight, but I've been using it for years, and I never once wanted to print anything.

The .scad file is a text file, so you can use any editor to print it.
Re the image, you can File/Export_as_image to get a .png file to print.
I frequently use the Windows Snipping tool to capture an image to save (or copy to clipboard) to post on forums or email.
Admin - PM me if you need anything,
or if I've done something stupid...

Unless specifically shown otherwise above, my contribution is in the Public Domain; to the extent possible under law, I have waived all copyright and related or neighbouring rights to this work.
Obviously inclusion of works of previous authors is not included in the above.

The TPP is no simple “trade agreement.” Fight it! http://www.ourfairdeal.org/ time is running out!