Closing the faces / hole in top and bottom of scad object

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Closing the faces / hole in top and bottom of scad object

stillpointx

How can I create an option to have the top faces be closed or open in an scad object?

I know I can change ID=0 but that causes the length to change. I want the same length and build of the object I just want to create an option to have the top and bottom faces to be open or close.

The scad library file can be found here. Scad File

use <SnapConnectorLibrary.scad>

annularMale(length=10, ID=4.0, OD=4.5, baseRatio=1.35, toothDistanceFromEnd=0, toothMinWallThickness=0.5, tooth="ridge", toothLength=1.5,toothHeight=0.3, baseRelief=true, reliefRadius = 1, ridgeToothRatio = 0.75, toothOut = false);
I also created a stackoverflow question with images.

--
----- 
"There are two modes of being those in bliss and those seeking bliss,
may each step you take and each thought you make be made in a mindful and blissful state."

This message is confidential and is intended only for the individual(s) or entity named above and others who have been specifically authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose the contents of this communication to others. Please notify the sender that you have received this e-mail in error by replying to the e-mail and then delete this email and any copies of it. Under no circumstances may the contents hereof be disclosed to the public without the sender's prior written permission.
-----